domingo, 25 de novembro de 2012

The Catherine Wheel - Sparks Are Gonna Fly



*****!


Recent years were unsung  I light 'em up burning my horoscope  Recent fears I've undone  I give 'em up sick of my bogus ghost
Rising up it reached my highest line C'mon Daisy, don't drown me this time
I'm living in fits can't get myself ripped  Don't make m
e no criminal  I'm easily moved, it don't leave me no room  Don't make me no criminal
Rising up it reached my highest line  I had bad ideas and ballast on my mind
But now the sparks are gonna fly'  Cause I'm turned on again burning up the future  Now the sparks are gonna fly'  Cause I'm turned on again burning up the futureI'm taking off,   I'm taking off, I'm taking off
Recent fears about love  I string 'em up here are my robust ropes  There'll be no more tears    I'm unplugged  Lets live it up easy come easy go
Falling down gave me my highest line  So c'mon Daisy, don't drown me this time
Now the sparks are gonna fly'  Cause I'm turned on again burning up the future  Now the sparks are gonna fly'  Cause I'm turned on again burning up the future
Now the sparks are gonna fly'  Cause I'm turned on again burning up the future  I'm taking off, I'm taking off, I'm taking off  C'mon Daisy, don't drown me this time
Falling down I reached my highest line  I've got a good idea what breaks you makes you shine
Now the sparks are gonna fly   'Cause I'm turned on again burning up the future  Now the sparks are gonna fly'  Cause I'm turned on again burning up the future
Now the sparks are gonna fly'  Cause I'm turned on again turning on the boosters  Now the sparks are gonna fly'  Cause I'm turned on again burning up the future  I'm taking off, I'm taking offSo c'mon Daisy, don't drown me this time

Read more: THE CATHERINE WHEEL - SPARKS ARE GONNA FLY LYRICS



Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

"Delicious"...
Su