quinta-feira, 26 de maio de 2011

Ouvindo agora... The Golden Palace - Uriah Heep



Lyrics:

Locked behind the door
Taken by force
But I'm not guilty of the crime
How can this be real
What is aganst the law
To say what's on your mind
Then I see your face
So warm as it comforts me
And tells me I am not alone
Pray for me tonight
Give me the strength of love
To help me cross the virgin snow

I will run till daybreak
My tears will fade away
They'll never take me again
No I'm never going back
'Cause when I get to the golden palace
Everything will surely be so clear

Can we give ourselves
Like a mother to her child

They took a part of me
Whenever I think of it
I shiver to the bone
The scar is on my heart
When will the crimes of
Inhumanity be known
I am only one voice
I will not fade away
So many are silent
But I will never look back
'Cause when I get to the golden palace
Everything will surely disappear

The snow has gone at last
I'm out of the shadows and into the sun
And then I see you smile
Angel of mercy
The fight has jus begun
I can hear them calling
Across the frozen land
The world will hear us
You know it's never too late
'Cause when we get
To the golden palace
The memory will surely be so clear

*****

2 comentários:

Kássia Reis disse...

Linda!

Anônimo disse...

Maravilhosas,música e letra!parabens,pela escolha,Jefferson!
Bjs